- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
- YOUR CONSENT
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or Loan Amount, etc. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Loan Application : The information that you provide for application, may be used to send you information or contact you direct on the contact number provided by you during our processing.
- Blacklist Checking : We may use the personal identification number provided by you to check on your existing debt.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.